EC QuickBooks Training is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers. This document describes the information we collect from our web site and how we use it.
Information collected when you visit EC QuickBooks Training web site
- Information that users leave on the website such as ‘personal information’ that includes name, email address, and Business name (if applicable)
- Information that you share via our scheduling app
- Information related to billing and financial information
- Information related to analytics
- Information that might directly identify you such as IP address or the time of your visit
- Information shared by your device (for example, your contact information)
- Your location information at the time of accessing the website
- Any transactional information that you carried on the website or any other services on our website
If you have logged into a password-protected part of our web site, we also record your username.
We use the information noted above to facilitate effective operation of EC QuickBooks Training web sites and to measure overall usage by customers.
- The purpose of the cookies is to track user activity. It places a file on the hard drive, which you may accept or refuse (depending on your choice some sections of our website may not work)
Disclosure of personal information contained in customer records
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone, except as requested by our clients or as required by law. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information concerning you, except to employees who need access to such information to provide services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.